Awesome Car at Awesome Price
By scchilling74 on
2009 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I have owned this car for almost a year and I must say I still love to drive it. I have owned allot of cars over the years and I usually get bored with them after a few months, but not my tC. This car has the necessary power, style and comfort to keep you coming back for more. I really like that Toyota did the first two scheduled maintenance services for free. The car is put together well and offers a spacious sleek design for a coupe. I went from driving a truck to my tC and I haven't missed my truck, aside from the occassional need to haul something big. I got the optional Nav system which was a bit pricey but worth the money.
Favorite Features
Sound system with Navigation (Big touch screen)is excellent. Plays DVD's too!! Moon/sun roof is great and I loved the reclining back seats. The optional body kit sets off its sleek design and the Pearl white paint is beautiful. Looks even better with my dark tinted windows..
Suggested Improvements
My biggest disappointment was that the Nav system isn't bluetooth compatible for syncing my cellphone. You would think that the price of that upgrade would include that feature. Gas mileage could be a little better but I have a heavy foot at times so that may be mostly my fault.