09 TC RS
By jromine on
2009 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I bought this vehicle trading in a Mazda 3. I live in WI so driving a Mazda 3 hatch without ABS was difficult to say the least. This car handles great in the winter. We had a pretty bad winter this year and I had no problems with it's handling. Much better than what I had before. More room in the back then what you'd think for passengers who sit in the rear. Car stayed on track in the snow and when ABS kicked in it stopped. Ipod hookup is awesome in this car, better than a lot of Pioneer aftermarkets out there right now. Car looks great on the outside, I get a lot of stares and comments. Roomy interior, but the build quality could be better.
Favorite Features
I love the sound system, well worth the money to upgrade. Love the two moon roofs even though the backseat one doesn't open. Drives nice in the city. AC works great, it gets nice and cold for hot days.
Suggested Improvements
Cost to upgraded features is expensive, XM from dealership is out of this world. Put a trip computer in the car, tell me my MPG, my roommate has a Toyota Carola and his 09 has one. Loud on the highway (interior rattles). MPG could be better in my opinion. Glove box could be bigger (I know I know)