TC with TLC
By Arkie on
2008 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I can't say enough about this car. Nothing is PERFECT but for the money I can't imagine anyone not being enthralled with this vehicle. Amazingly FUN to drive. It corners like a go cart. Accelerates like a rocket and stops on a dime. Living in the Ouachita Mountain area of Central Arkansas, I drive it on a very curvy road for over 30 miles round trip twice a week at 80 plus mph and hardly ever have to touch the brakes. At 63 years of age it makes me feel like Mario Andretti at La Mann. The exterior paint is a bit touchy and the original tire tread life is pretty short but other than that I have NO complaints. This is a car for all ages who are young at heart and love to drive!
Favorite Features
I love it's style. It is a GREAT looking car that is not a cookie cutter copy. GREAT Stereo, super handling, terrific mileage and comfortable even on long trips.
Suggested Improvements
The paint is easily scratched and the original tires will only be good for 25,000 to 30,000 miles. Other than that, I can't find anytime else to improve. GREAT CAR!