Scion's best selling car!
By revinnova on
2008 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
The new Scion tC is awesome! It seems to be very similar to the previous models with the exception of the taillights, headlights, two more standard side curtain airbags, and iPod connectivity. The Scion tC is really fun to drive. I think it's cool that it comes with so many standard features, such as alloy wheels, sun/moonroof, side indicators, six airbags, and immobiliser.The steering is nice and solid like a race car, and I love the rear hatch. I can fit a whole of stuff in that the rear. One problem with the tC is that it seems to rattle a little more than normal if I drive over old pavement. Other than that it's an awesome car!
Favorite Features
Sun/moonroof, immobiliser, exterior design, the fact that headlights turn off by themselves, the lighting of the speedometer, and the hatch.
Suggested Improvements
I didn't really like the panoramic roof behind the sun/moonroof, it seemed useless and made the tC seems kind of vulnerable. The amount of plastic in the interior, the silver paint in the interior seemed kind of cheap, and the rattling sound I hear when I drive over old roads.