2008 Scion tC Consumer Review: Great value and it's a Toyota!

2008 Scion tC - Consumer Review

Base 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Great value and it's a Toyota!
By aunxy on

2008 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

What a great value! It comes with so many standard features for about 5-6 thousand dollars cheaper than similarly equipped vehicles. The big selling point to me is that it's made by Toyota, the interior is practically a perfect design as far as I'm concerned. I had a Honda S2000 before this car and so there's not really many econo sporty cars that could ever live up to that, but I'm so happy I traded vehicles as I now have a comfortable sporty ride that I can actually go to the store and buy groceries in!

I love the stereo - I'm a bit of an audiophile so it's much better than average, the iPod connection is awesome, and controls on the steering wheel! Dual sunroofs, cruise, low tire gauge, great looks outside, fantastically designed interior, double tiered glove box, folding back seats, QUIET ride!

I would like to have a rear wiper! Seems like the gas mileage could be better, I only get around 20 mpg around town.