Great Car!!
By rvart06 on
2008 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I have owned this car for about a week and a half now and I'm pretty satisfied with it. I was told by the selling agent at the dealership that the car goes through tires quickly, which is really its only negative aspect. I was told one set of tires will last about 1 mile/15,000 miles. The car handles decently, with satisfying acceleration. The braking is a tad on the weaker side, probably because the car is 3000 lbs. Also, when taking a sharp turn at higher speeds (around a corner for example) there is considerable body roll. But other than these minor things, the car is great!! Great features for the price, fun to drive, great body styling!
Favorite Features
My favorite features were the low-profile tires on the 17 inch alloy rims. I also really like the mini subwoofer that is factory installed in the trunk.
Suggested Improvements
Really, the only thing this car could use is tighter springs/struts. (perhaps a TRD performance set?) It wouldn't be hard for the buyer to replace on their own. Also, when in the driver seat, you cannot see the front of the car so at first its a little hard to maneuver the car.