2008 Scion tC Consumer Review: Great bang for the buck

2008 Scion tC Hatchback - Consumer Review

Great bang for the buck
By Mouse on

2008 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

My 2008 is the second brand new Scion tC that I have purchased. It is a well built vehicle with the Toyota quality. After almost 100,000 trouble free miles on my first one I decided to purchase another brand new one. The 2008 tC was planned to be a performance modified race & show car, of which it is now. Being a mechanic the tC has been one of the easiest vehicles I have ever worked on and maintained. I have seen countless testimonies of owners getting 100-200K and higher miles on the tC with virtually no issues outside of normal maintenance. While no vehicle is perfect, I definitely would say that you get a lot of car and quality for the price.

engine bay layout, upgraded factory Pioneer system with underfloor sub-woofer, interior room I'm 6 foot and have plenty of leg room.

not many on my list, but a rear wiper system for the large rear hatch window would be nice, and better quality in the exterior paint. It does tend to chip more easily than I think it should.