2008 Scion tC - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific tC model:
Wow, Amazing Car! I Love It
By Becka=) on 02/26/08 12:20 PM (PST)

2008 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I am the type of person who cannot stick w/1 car for very long. I tend to trade in every 6 months to a year. But this car is different. I absolutely love it and have no buyers remorse. I always get looks and comments from people on how much they like it. And it is way affordable for a brand new car and all the things you are getting standard with it. In fact, people think it is a lot more expensive than it really is. With this car you deifintly ride in style and comfort. No blind spots, easy to see. I also have 2 kids who ride in car seats in the back seat daily. Although this is a 2 door I have no inconveinences or space problems. So roomy. I love this car! It's sexy, reliable, and fun!

First New Car
By Bill Brasky on 02/16/08 03:43 AM (PST)

2008 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first new car purchase. After looking for a quality sporty 2-door car. It was a easy decision after comparing the features, quality, performance, and price. Once you add the features the tC has to a car like a Civic, or Tiberon the tC is a much better value. One of the nicest things about buying this car is that the Scion dealerships do not add any unnecessary features, you get to choose was added features when you buy the car. They just give you a well appointed blank canvass to have fun expressing yourself with. My Scion dealership even drove over 300 miles to get the color car I wanted and in a short amount of time. Plus this car looks really cool and is fun to drive.

Good Price
By Edward on 02/11/08 13:10 PM (PST)

2008 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have had my tC since October, I did not even know that Scion even made this model. I was giving up on the new car search and I cam arcoss the tC. I love my car. Great speed, great cornering and nice look. The price was also wonderful. Thanks

2008 Scion tC - A REAL Head Turner!
By Bradhere on 01/15/08 09:40 AM (PST)

2008 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Every place I drive my Scion tC: I find people stopping to look and ask questions, making comments on how GREAT! the car looks. I am over 50 and have 3 other automobiles. Of all these, this is the most fun to drive. Feels like I am in my second childhood.

Fun to Drive + Reliability = Scion
By collegedude on 01/13/08 13:46 PM (PST)

2008 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is a great car for anybody to drive. The styling inside and out is amazing. Scion is made by Toyota so the car is safe and reliable. I'm a college student so it fits me perfectly.

Great value and it's a Toyota!
By aunxy on 12/22/07 08:47 AM (PST)

2008 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

What a great value! It comes with so many standard features for about 5-6 thousand dollars cheaper than similarly equipped vehicles. The big selling point to me is that it's made by Toyota, the interior is practically a perfect design as far as I'm concerned. I had a Honda S2000 before this car and so there's not really many econo sporty cars that could ever live up to that, but I'm so happy I traded vehicles as I now have a comfortable sporty ride that I can actually go to the store and buy groceries in!

Very happy customer
By King-KJ on 12/10/07 20:15 PM (PST)

2008 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I chose this car over the honda civic, and mitsubishi lancer. Bottom line: More bang for your buck. It's better built than mitsubishi being thats its a toyota, and more features while being cheaper than the civic. I love the blue ribbon metallic color, and turns heads often. I put the pedestal spoiler and scion license frame on, obx shift knob and racing pedals, and the scion 2 in 1 floor mats. Ample space as well as a very good stock sound system. Plenty of bass, so all I did was put in 6.5" infinty ref. series speakers in the front and back, and it sounds perfect. Good power and handling, with ample room for 5 people, or hauling alot of stuff. I love everything about it.

This car rocks
By tigerfan on 11/17/07 12:28 PM (PST)

2008 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Really enjoy interstate off ramps and merging into traffic. The tC looks like a 2 dr but is a hatch back and the seats fold flat which gives me a bunch of room to haul stuff. Fuel enonomy is great around 25-27 city and well over 30 on the highway and I drive 75-80.

Bad paint
By Terry on 10/23/07 07:14 AM (PDT)

2008 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have only put 5,000 miles on the car. I do 90% highway driving and at 65 mph get 32-34 mpg. It's a good looking car, comfortable, has decent performance with good mileage for performance level. The biggest problem is the paint is thin and gets a lot of chips and this is in summer time driving. I have noted this chip comment from several reviews dating back to the orginal car and would think that Toyota would fix the problem by 2008!

One Awesome Car!!
By 50tito50 on 10/15/07 18:09 PM (PDT)

2008 Scion tC Spec 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I just wanted to say that I just love my 2008 Toyota Scion tC! It's just what I needed! With the capability to upgrade whenever money is in the bank and with tons of parts to choose from I know that I would never be completely satisfied until I deck mine out 120%!!! Thank you Toyota for putting out such a nice vehicle that people like me can be proud of!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.