2008 Scion tC Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific tC model:
Glad to trade in the 07 Cobalt LTZ
By Sean on 04/17/08 12:54 PM (PDT)

2008 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I traded in the 2007 cobalt ltz for the tc when I saw it in town. This car is amazing, the looks is great black top on White. Pioneer cd player/ipod just wonderful. I'm really surprised how comfy and roomy the car is. Since its a coupe I assumed how small it will be inside. This is a car I will be keeping around for years or till a new and improved tC comes out. And yes the girls do love it. ; ]

Replacement for Corolla
By Nice Choice on 04/14/08 07:22 AM (PDT)

2008 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Needed a safe vehicle, but also a cool vehicle, for a teenager who will be driving shortly. Had settled on a Mazda 3. Thankfully, the Mazda dealer low balled us on our trade. Good thing. Viewed a new TC after leaving Mazda dealer and immediately went to the nearest Scion dealer to take a closer look. Obviously, the teenager fell in love with the TC. Wife also fell for it. Have had it a bit and couldn't be more pleased. Good value for the money. I am over 50 and I love driving the vehicle.

Awesome car..competition cant come close
By CaptainJJg29 on 04/07/08 07:44 AM (PDT)

2008 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I am a very satisfied new owner of the 2008 Scion TC. To start, I looked at several competitors before deciding on the Scion and found for the money, the scion could not be beat. I made several modifications to the car, but still kept it at a better price point than the others. It is very fun to drive with a great sporty look while maintaining great gas mileage. Well worth it with the 2008 changes. In each case, its a great new upgrade!

Nice Car For Money
By YungandFun on 04/01/08 22:09 PM (PDT)

2008 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my tC for 5 months and I'm still in love with it. Every time i go out to my car i smile because of how GREAT it looks. I am a college student and it always turns heads especially with the sunroof open.

the right car for you
By the best car for you on 03/24/08 15:36 PM (PDT)

2008 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This car was my dream car. I now own one beautiful 2008 scion tc and I am proud of it. It has a ton of Nice features that come standard. This car was my first car and I am in high school at the age of 16.This little car is a fast little booger. When you are driving you don't hear the cars when you go past them. It is built on racing suspension and other race car stuff so it drives really smooth and comfortable. The gas mileage on this thing is awesome. My parents surprised me with it one day and I already wanted one so I was very happy. All my friends love it and my younger brothers want it. I am soon getting a spoiler and a Nice catback exhaust and an air intake system on it to make it More fast. Buy one

Love this car...with just a few ideas...
By Larz Hanson on 03/20/08 06:33 AM (PDT)

2008 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My tC provides more of a "sport car" feel than many other "sporty" cars competing against it for market share. Cornering is flat and "planted", giving a great sense of confidence and solid feel. The suspension is properly firm...the way a good sports car should be...but still offers a nice, smooth ride quality. Acceleration can be very strong if you stomp the gas, but then you pay for it next time at the gas station. That may be the biggest thing I'd change if I could help design the next tC update...I think the transmission should include one more gear - a good overdrive to improve gas mileage. The tC is small, while its engine has plenty of torque. An overdrive might give well over 30mpg.

This car rocks!
By John on 03/18/08 12:20 PM (PDT)

2008 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just bought this car a week ago. It is just amazing. I have been wanting one for almost 2 years now, so I just went ahead and did it. I had just bought a 2007 hyundai elantra in 12/06, so I traded it in for this. My first tank of gas got me almost 28 mpg, which is exactly what I was getting in the elantra.

No Regrets
By Adam on 03/17/08 16:10 PM (PDT)

2008 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first NEW car purchase. I am really impressed. From the audio system, to the comfort, to the steering, it all feels very "sports car." This car is actually replacing the Toyota replacement, the Celica GT-S. Now, it's not as fast as my Celica, but with the 5MT it is very smooth. The light short-shift clutch is very easy (a great car for beginners), and with the 18" Scion Upgraded wheels I put on, the steering is very aggressive. The upgraded Pioneer Audio with iPod is very bass-friendly and sounds really good to my surprise. The interior space was MUCH better than I expected and the reclining second row is very convenient, since hatchbacks are usually cramped. 7 Airbags

Great car for fair price
By Zed1003 on 03/12/08 23:30 PM (PDT)

2008 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is a great car for a young person. Not a lot of head room so anyone of 6'2 this ain't the car for you. All the available options are awesome and cheap compared to other places. Good handling and well built. The paint is very thin, I would put a coat of wax on the car as soon as I bought it Toyota is famous for thin paint. But this is an awesome car, I would recommend it to anyone. It is an eye catcher on the road and girls love them guys. I would suggest that they add a rear windsheild wiper. I love this car though and I would buy another one tommorow just not in black again. Fun car to drive.

Wow, Amazing Car! I Love It
By Becka=) on 02/26/08 12:20 PM (PST)

2008 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I am the type of person who cannot stick w/1 car for very long. I tend to trade in every 6 months to a year. But this car is different. I absolutely love it and have no buyers remorse. I always get looks and comments from people on how much they like it. And it is way affordable for a brand new car and all the things you are getting standard with it. In fact, people think it is a lot more expensive than it really is. With this car you deifintly ride in style and comfort. No blind spots, easy to see. I also have 2 kids who ride in car seats in the back seat daily. Although this is a 2 door I have no inconveinences or space problems. So roomy. I love this car! It's sexy, reliable, and fun!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.