2007 Scion tC Consumer Review: What's With This Clutch

2007 Scion tC - Consumer Review

Base 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

What's With This Clutch
By SOFLBULLS on

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Overall for the money, the car is quite adequate. The only option I have is side impact airbags. I also had the dealership add the pedestal spoiler and auto dim mirror. The mirror is cool as it throws off a great interior ambiance light that covers the entire center console. Those thinking about the footwell and cupholder lights, forget it and get the mirror. My little brother works at Circuit City and installed a great Double Din Kenwood CD player, adapter so the steering wheel controls work and Sirius...all for less than $400. DO NOT buy the satellite radio from the dealer.

Favorite Features

It looks like a much more expensive car inside and out. The baby has his own personal sunroof! I love the $17,700 price tag. Dealers are almost afraid of Scion, they will not deviate from their set pricing!

Suggested Improvements

The clutch is very difficult to use. It is getting better, mainly because I am relearning how to use the "Scion" clutch. The pedals are way too close. If you have a size 10 shoe or bigger, you will constantly hit the clutch when stepping on the gas.