the tC rocks!!!
By rC-tC on
2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
I loved the car ever since I saw the concept back in 2003. The styling was what caught my eye. I had wanted one ever since they came out, me and my babe went to test drive them and I knew I had to get one, so funny cause we test drove the tC cause of me, and my baby beat me to it and bought it before me, I bought mine a month later. This car surpassed by far all my expectations, everything about the car is great, the styling, the standard features, the comfort, the quality of the ride and the crafting and materials, and the economy, all around the tC is a winner!!! if you want to have a good sporty experience go for the 5 spd manual.
Favorite Features
The panoramic moonroof, the audio controls on the steering wheel, the iPod conectivity, the auto up and down on the power windows, reclining back seats, back seat room (HUGE), the SSP, customizable greeting message on the stereo, A/C controls, and the button to open the trunk from outside :-)
Suggested Improvements
I would have loved if the cluster lights and the a/c control and all the dashboard lights changed colors as well as the stereo.