2007 Scion tC Consumer Review: Sold on Scion

2007 Scion tC Hatchback - Consumer Review

Sold on Scion
By 2nd tC on

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've just traded my 2005 Silver Streak Mica Scion tC for a 2007 Black Sand Pearl Scion tC. The other "econobox" and "pocket rocket" cars, while trading styling for fuel economy are NOT as practical or good looking as the Scion tC. Pontiac's G5 and Chevrolet's Cobalt lag FAR behind the tC in standards (AND offered options to bring them up to tC standards) and the Honda Civic Si is BOTH over priced AND overrated (been there, did that, NEVER again). NONE are hatchbacks with anything NEAR the STANDARD features offered on the Scion tC! Also, ANY car maker that forces daytime running lights on me (I'm 52 years old and know WHEN to turn the lights on) is BUMPED from the list IMMEDIATELY!

Favorite Features

Being pragmatic, I LOVE the hatchback! Also, the dual power down and up windows (why can't any other manufacturers in this price range get this one!?), made in Japan quality (nearly three years and not one problem), NO daytime running lights, and the roof system to name a few.

Suggested Improvements

Make the sunvisors wider, improve the paint color choices (a bright red would be nice) and offer a tC convertible (I'll be FIRST in line)!