I Love My tC
By quickchix on
2007 Scion tC Spec 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
I have had my Scion for a little over a year! I love this car. I was in love with it from the first time I saw a tC! Especially the tC With all the upgrades! It has great power for the import class. This is my first 5-speed and it is so smooth and easy to learn. It handles great and the 5-speed is a BLAST to drive The interior is HUGE for a car this small. It has plenty of room for four adults. With all the standard options plus all the add ons the car is still affordable and is backed by Toyota's reliability. It doesn't get any better than that! If I had to buy another car iI would most definitely buy this car all over again! I fall in love with it every time i drive it!
Favorite Features
The in car iPod hook up, fold flat seats, the 17 inch upgraded wheels look awesome, the all glass roof with double sunroofs, the exterior of the car is smooth and easy to wash, the smooth ride, TRD muffler, and engine make a great combination like you're in your own video game. You just can't help but love to this car.
Suggested Improvements
It should have more trunk space, Offer the 6 disc in dash CD player along with the iPod hookup. Maybe it was my dealership, but they seemed to be confused about when the car was coming in from the factory, I waited over a month for my car to come in when they said it was only going to be a week?