2007 Scion tC 2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - You Get Your Bang for

2007 Scion tC - Consumer Review

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Base 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

You Get Your Bang for Your Buck!
By cj2007 on

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love my super white 2007 TC! I like the exterior and interior design. After I added the lip spoiler and limousine black tints, the look of the TC went from nice to fab! Those minor tweaks made the look sporty and high-end. Definitely get a lot of compliments on my TC. For people who don't know how much a TC cost, they thought my car was over $30,000.

Favorite Features

I like the design a lot. I also think the super white paint is the best color for a 2007 TC. The color brings out the design and features of the TC very well. I also like the interior design being black. The center console is a very nice touch. I like bucket seats, which turns out to be quite comfortable. After I installed the stock sound system, my car not only looked great but sounded great as well.

Suggested Improvements

At this point none. Because any suggested improvements I'll make will mean the price of the TC will go up. And I think Toyota wants to keep it at a certain price range.