Pleasantly surprised...
By Bobbyb38 on
2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
I test drove this car recently while waiting for my 04 Cavalier to get serviced yet again. I fell in love with this car from the moment I saw it and was stunned at how fun it was to drive. Tight handling, good acceleration, and really cool dash features. Needless to say I traded in my Chevy and am so glad I did. There is simply no comparison in my opinion when driving a Toyota and a GM made car. The difference in quality was apparent as soon as I opened the door. Just a solidly built car with quality parts thru out. If you want a reliable car that's fun to drive, buy this car today!
Favorite Features
Moonroof is really Nice, acceleration and cornering are superb (very difficult to drive this car under the speed limit as it begs to be pushed), interior smartly constructed. Great looking car in and out. Slide the seats up and or fold them down and it's amazing the room that opens up in the back!
Suggested Improvements
Paint job is low quality considering how well the rest of this car is built. Plan on a few chips and scratches. Colors are beautiful however, mine is light bl. Mpg @23-way to low many reviews mention the lower horse power and higher road noise compared to hondas etc. I find this a minimal issue overall