My Scion experience
By ScionIsLife on
2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
The handling is exceptional in corners, and the feel of the road you get in the wheel is exciting. The inner design of the vehicle when you look out immerses you in its whole driving experience. Though I'm usually distracted with all the buttons and plentiful doo-dads, sometimes I do realize that I am driving, and possibly should stop playing around with it. The car is so much fun to drive, what I described to you is a day-to-day occurance. I don't think I could have picked a more tailored-fit car to my needs and get more than I expected for a very fair price.
Favorite Features
Front retracting moonroof, rear still-moon roof. Driver seat adjustments for pitch and thigh support (which really helps you relax your legs while shifting) makes it a much more enjoyable drive. Also the auto up and down window buttons make it so easy to drive and shift after opening or closing them.
Suggested Improvements
Possibly lowering the height of the inner sill of the windows, makes it a bit uncomfortable to put your arm up and steer with that hand. It seems to feel like it's too much of a reach, and silly if you do. Given the handling and acceleration of the car; disappointing the car isn't over 200hp.