2007 Scion tC Consumer Review: I love my car

2007 Scion tC - Consumer Review

I love my car
By CoreyTX on

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I test drove the Chevy Cobalt SS supercharged, Mazda 3 4-door and 5-door, Nissan Sentra Spec-V, and the Scion tC. I instantly fell in love with the Scion. I was also happy that it is made by Toyota. The resale value is high and it has excellent quality. I also like how you can get exactly the features you want without having to buy some expensive package. The price is phenomenal. I wonder how Toyota can stuff so much into such a great car and still make money on it at less than $18,000. It is so smooth, I feel like I am driving a Lexus. I have no "buyer's remorse" with my car, none.

The acceleration is great. This car has more horsepower and torque than the Honda Civic. The standard 17 inch rims are really nice too. The ride is really smooth and the tires keep traction very well in the rain. Plus, the ladies are really diggin' my new ride. It is an excellent car all around.

It would be nice if the tC had a sixth gear. The five speed is still pretty sweet though.