I love and miss my scion
By Erin on
2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I bought this car to replace my cavalier. I absolutely loved everything about it. It was cute, fun to drive, the layout inside the car was great. Very spacious. I owned it up until today (October 1, 2009). I was hit by an SUV going 55 mph on the passengers side, and smashed into a guardrail. The car was totaled, but the safety features on it really saved my life. I got out of the car with a few scratches and a busted lip from the airbag. So I will give all plus's safety wise. So any concerned parents for safety check it out. A beautiful good quality car, great sound system, spacious, and a great car to drive!
Favorite Features
Love the space in the car.The sound system is perfect, I love having the music cranked up. AC worked great in the southern Florida heat.The heat worked well in the cold Indiana weather. I love the overall look of the car. Safe, reliable, never had any problems with it, overall a good buy for the $
Suggested Improvements
I guess my only complaint would be with the driving in snow part. It was pretty hard commuting to school in the snow, go extra slow, it slid around a bit. But other than that I can think of no real improvements needed.