Great Purchase
By Tom on
2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I really researched the car market for about a month and this had to be one of the best cars on the market. It has a nice sleak design that really turns heads. Also, the interior is so clean and very nice. The seats hug to you and make you feel comfortable. Even though there is a bit of a blind spot on the back left and back right, it is not as bad as in most cars. The trunk, while not that big, was bigger then expected and the glove compartment is HUGE. The gauges light up really nicely and the radio is nicely hidden by the sliding door. The sun/moonroof is the best part of the car because no one has seen something like this yet. This is a total chick magnet car. I will be loving this car for a long time.
Favorite Features
The panorama sunroof, stock stereo system, great acceleration, sleek design, and that the chicks love it!
Suggested Improvements
I would really recommend a noise for when the lights are left on. That is a real problem and I thought all cars had that. I think this car should come with floor mats because you should not have to purchase $100 dollar + floor mats seperately.