Good Buy
By Rick on
2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
I purchased my first "brand new" vehicle after many years of battling the constant problems of the unreliability of my other used vehicles. I am ultimately happy with my purchase have no regrets. I love how tight the car drives and how versatile it is since all seat can fold completely flat. It also has ample leg room in the back for passengers and the reclining rear seats are also a plus! Gas mileage is decent considering it's a 2.4L, and one touch windows and a stylish sunroof also are an added plus. It has all the bells and whistles you can ask for within this price point and it is pretty sporty looking sitting on 17" wheels and can go pretty good with 161HP. All not bad for under $17k.
Favorite Features
MP3 CD player, aux input for mp3 players, steering wheel audio controls, decent 4 cylinder power, versatility, reclining of all 4 seats, and comfort on long rides.
Suggested Improvements
One touch sunroof, rear wiper, heated side mirrors, and better MPG if possible. Bumper guards along each side of the car to absorb impacts from opening doors from other cars (irritating when others dent your car) .