2007 Scion tC Consumer Review: Excellent Value!

2007 Scion tC Hatchback - Consumer Review

Excellent Value!
By Hawker on

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Little did I know that after comparing many value priced cars, that I'd pick a Scion tC. First off, I didn't know that Scion means "Decendant" and that it's a decendant company of Toyota. Once that was known, and I had read many GREAT reviews for the 2007 Scion tC, it was time to go test drive one. I traded in a much more expensive sports car on my new silver Scion tC, but it was done for a lower monthly payment and insurance costs, better gas mileage, the ability to use Regular unleaded gas, etc. My first thought when I sat in the driver's seat and closed the door was "Man! This car is built SOLID!" And it is. It wasn't anything like I was expecting - cheapo quality - NOT here! It's a Toyota!

The high quality feel, sporty handling/feel on the road, and the thrill it gives you when you get on the gas - it does have some nice get up and go to it. I like the great gas mileage / fuel economy. The panoramic moonroof (LOVE that) is great. I love the look of the headlights - they look like it means business. I also like the iPod hookup.

I honestly can't think of anything. I do think I'll add a turbo/supercharger eventually though, for more fun. ;)