Dear John, Am In Love with my Scion tC
By Danielle on
2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I love love my '07 Scion tC. I got Nautica Blue one. I'm in love with the color, it gets crazy looks. It is so fresh so clean. I've been wanting one for about a year and built one online every chance I got. It's my first new car. I had a Chevrolet Caviler, so it's a big change. I havent heard any rattling, but the wind in the back is starting to get to me. Other than that, I love everything about the car. I drive 45 minutes to an hour to work everyday and I love how comfortable it is. This is a great looking car for the ladies. Girls you have to get you one. It's a head turner!
Favorite Features
I love everything about it. I got the pedestal spoiler, fog lights, and Scion security. iPod capability its a must, As are the rear tail light enhancements. I was going for the sporty look. I love my sunroof best thing about the car. The hatchback is a new thing for me but, I love it.
Suggested Improvements
A rear windshield wiper would be nice and I think the cargo mats should come standard with the car. Power seats would be nice, too. Other than that i love my tC!