2007 Scion tC Consumer Review: By far my favorite!!!

2007 Scion tC Hatchback - Consumer Review

By far my favorite!!!
By Heather on

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is my favorite purchase ever! I was looking for something smaller and a little sportier and I couldn't be happier. It has just enough cargo room and I'm surprised at what I've been able to fit in the trunk when I put the back seats down. The doors are nice and long which makes it easy for people to get into the back seat. I have to say that I'm really happy with the amount of interior storage spaces and cup holders, my friends and I use my car to go everywhere and we're always comfortable and we have a lot of fun. The only thing I miss about my previous car is the automatic headlights. When I first bought this car, I kept forgetting to turn the headlights on and off.

The front retractable sun roof and the rear moon roof. It's fun to drive and has great pick up. I love the steering wheel radio controls.

Rear windshield wiper would be helpful, center console is a little noisy at higher speeds, automatic headlights.