Bought it 2.5 years ago.
By Jonell on
2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
Wish I'd gotten a manual, overall pretty happy with it because of all the extra power windows/locks/sunroof stuff. There seem to be some complaints echoed here that I've been experiencing. When the tire psi is set to the manual specifications, the tire gauge light turns on; the only way to turn it off is by inflating the tires over manual specifications and I don't want to wear out my tires. Don't over fill your coin holder; a coin dropped into the lid reservoir and now the lid won't open the whole way. Went on a road trip with boyfriend and we were both comfortable. Wish radio were a bit more ipod/mp3 player compatible. As a woman, I like the panic button on the key.
Favorite Features
Color (black cherry), steering wheel controls, exterior lines, rims, power windows/locks/sunroof, driver seat/area roomy, driver floor mats hooked on so they won't shift around, good trunk space, great maintenance service at the dealership although expensive, from a maker a lot of people trust.
Suggested Improvements
Paint job, a/c controls are odd, hook to allow rear passenger entry in awkward place, rear window rattles, radio cover squeaks, clock light doesn't turn on anymore when headlights go on, rear passenger head space, VERY loud cabin at high speeds.