An alternative review
By Scion Owner on
2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I'm 2,500 miles into my 2007 Scion tC and I can say I'm pretty happy with my purchase. Most reviews tell you how great the car is, and for the most part, they are true. It's a pleasure to drive and looks great. Not to be negative, I just want to take my chance to inform readers of the flip side. Don't get me wrong, I love 95% of the car, but to offer more insight to prospective buyers, here are the things that irk me: the sunroof cover is cheap. It is made of flimsy canvas and mine broke and came off the track the 2nd/3rd time I used it! Black interior shows every little speck, nearly impossible to keep looking clean. A/C vents aren't placed well, it's hard to get air to blow right on you.
Favorite Features
The iPod add-on! Tire pressure warning light is a plus. Hatchback w/ lowering back seats comes in handy. Little storage cut-outs under the back floor. Stereo lid/cover (I have had no problems w/ it). Huge glovebox. Interior lights look nice at night. Ability to customize is a plus.
Suggested Improvements
The iPod interface is cumbersome to navigate, I nearly flip my car every time I want to change songs, more distracting than talking on a cell phone! Factory stereo is quite weak. Glovebox has no light in it. Side storage compartments are nearly useless because of the placement of the side speakers!