2007 Scion tC Consumer Review: A Love Affair to Remember....

2007 Scion tC - Consumer Review

A Love Affair to Remember....
By The Burd's Nest on

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I first saw this car in 2005 when they first came out. I have researched it for over two years and bought it FINALLY last night! This car handles like nothing else I have ever driven! The steering is nice and tight and it has no skips in acceleration when you hit the gas. I would recommend this car to anyone who wants a sporty ride with out the huge price tag that comes along with so many other cars in this class. Even though I'm a new owner, the car has far exceeded any and all expectations I had, from the way it handles to the cars' interior layout and ease of use with the controls! I am having a love affair and my husband is sooooo jealous!

I bought the black cherry pearl tC. I love the color! But my favorite is all the standard equipment. The moonroof and sound system are the most important.

I read that someone else suggested a rear wiper. This morning at 5 AM, I had to drive my husband to work and it was very hard to see with all the moisture. The engineers at Scion can come up with a cool looking rear wiper for those of us who live in the north with our unpredictable weather.