2007 Scion tC - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific tC model:
Cool Car
By tim on 04/14/07 11:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love my new tC, it looks good on the outside as well as the inside, it runs good, and you can add a lot of cool features to customize it to your liking.

More Bang for Buck
By Andree T on 04/11/07 07:54 AM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Great car at a steal of a price. Handling is great; can take sharp turns quite well at higher speeds. Gas mileage is good; I get 28 (combined) while owning a cold air intake. Comes standard with cruise control, alloy wheels, sunroof, audio controls in steering wheel, automatic power windows on both sides, outside temperature gauge, ABS, keyless entry for automatic. If you enjoy attention for strangers this is the car to own; I always get looks from all types of people.

Good Car To Buy!!
By osidedrums85 on 04/10/07 14:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought this car and it is amazing! It drives really nice, it looks cool and it is very comfortable.

Great Car So Far
By Donald Henson on 04/03/07 08:29 AM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the car Febuary 8, 2007 and as of today no problems, it is very fun to drive, easy to clean, and really comfortable. If you are thinking about purchasing one then test drive it and do it. They really are perfect cars for kids, I am 19 and financed it all on my own, with $2000 down and a credit score of 720. The payments are actually very cheap. Also has a great warranty, so far I love my tC.

You get what you paid for
By Brakefade on 03/31/07 04:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The car is great for the price. If you're buying it to throw a bunch of money into mods however, I would suggest you move up to the Civic Si. The tC has two fundamental flaws that enthusiasts will have to spend a lot of money to overcome. One is the lack of an LSD, and the other is the glass roof. The glass roof makes the car heavy at a place you want a car to be as light as possible. If you're looking for an affordable, good looking, reliable, daily driver with a hint of sportiness, this is the car for you.

Good one for the money
By Joe on 03/28/07 00:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

One of the best cars for the price. I didn't expect a car like this for under 20k. I've been driving this car for 6 months. Extremely reliable and even my father who owns 2003 BMW, was amazed with overall performance and handling. Even at speed of 125 mph, car doesn't have any vibration. 4 cyl camry engine beats 07 Civic ex at drag strip. A good car on the snow also. The car doesn't want to spin 360 easily even though E-brake was engaged. This car should've priced around $22,000. I like the way its steering wheel gets heavy on high speed cornering. Good 4th gear acceleration on high speed.

RealDeal
By ExcellentOne on 03/25/07 20:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the tC to commute to work in. I thought it would make the otherwise boring drive fun and something to look forward to. I was right. My favorite features are the sunroof, including its shade, the manual trans and the stereo. The car handles well and gets a lot of attention. My commute is 50 miles each way and I always get at least 30 mpg. It is a mix of country roads, boulevard stop and go, and freeway. On the highway I get 32-36, depending on my level of enthusiasm. I've had no problems after 14K miles and wouldn't change anything about this car. This is my 3rd Toyota. I suppose because it is under priced, it is compared to lesser cars. Fair enough. It's good no matter what.

tBs' 2007 Scion tC
By tBs 2007 Scion tC on 03/19/07 19:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I'm absolutely in love with the 2007 Scion tC. I traded my Civic in for it after i thought that I would keep that car forever. The tC is a different looking ride, more different and better looking than any Civic! Once driving the tC it blew away any other car I test drove. It is so much car for the money. It combines Toyota's reliability with a Lexus-like style, I have already lowered my tC it will just get better and better as I modify it over time!

Not the Target Market, but Enjoying It
By Dana & Rachael on 03/17/07 14:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The Scion tC is a very well equipped car for the cost. It is not a sports car, but it is fairly sporty. It also is not a fuel economy champion, but it is better than many. It's a versatile, fun coupe for a couple who have grown kids, but still want something other than a plain vanilla sedan.

tC Quickie
By Fallen_Demon on 03/13/07 18:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Spec 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Well, I got my tC brand new this past November, and I must say, I LOVE everything about it!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.