Used 2007 Scion tC Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Scion tC - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific tC model:

<3 this car! Especially if you're short!
By Brooke

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my tC new and have had it for 3 years. I love it! It has some flaws, but overall it's a great car. If you live in New England get snow tires (I recommend Blizzaks) or else you'll never get anywhere with the stock tires. The ride is a bit harsh/loud. It always jerks when I first press on the gas if I don't purposely ease into it more than usual (others who drive my car would agree). I notice a little rattling with the sunroof from time to time - no big deal. The seal above the windshield comes up sometimes after a car wash. Paint does catch a lot of road dust/bugs, but I recently clay barred it and it looks new! Love my under dash/cupholder lights! Lots of comments all around! :)

Blue LED lights option under my dash and in my cup holders - love them! Steering wheel controls, spacious cargo area when back seats are down, glass top, double sun/moon roof, iPod connector, overall design - very sleek, white color, tire pressure light

higher quality seats, better seals, accelerating from stopped position always creates a "jerk", better paint job, rear wiper, seats don't always lock back into place after moving them forward to access the back - also top lever gets stuck sometimes, lots of blind spots - be careful! more headroom!

Scion experience
By ali

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Love my scion, bought it brand new upon trading in a toyota celica 02, have never had any problems its holds up to the rigid expectations of the toyota name. Tires have air pressure sensors on them which are too sensitive for the CO climate but otherwise the car is reliable fuel efficient quick comfortable and has maximized its space. Would like to see a more classy interior vs the plastic dash etc but after adding window tint and a spoiler the car looks sweet. The tires (yokohama stock) were extremely pricy when time to replace. otherwise no complaints.

Good car for the money
By tcowner

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my car used and love it! The tC is such a good-looking vehicle, great for the money, and a lot of fun to drive. For a little 4cyl car it has plenty of pep. It handles well. I've only had one problem with the car so far. I had some little LED lights go out on my headlights. Granted, these headlights were aftermarket, so it's not Toyota's fault. Friends love riding in it. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I do get a lot of second looks in this car.

Good gas mileage. Backseat is particularly roomy for a two-door car. Not to mention it's good-looking.

Paint is a bit weak and seems prone to damage. Also, not the most comfortable car I've ridden in. However, for the class, it's great. I've ridden in other sporty, small cars owned by friends and mine is by far the most comfortable.

It's not bad
By Chris

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Bought the car in March 07. Haven't put a dime into it yet, I love Toyota's. Probably won't ever own anything but. I like the car over all, but for New England driving it isn't to practical. Has never failed me, but I would definitely like to see improvements in future generation tc's.

Pretty sporty ride, handles well, always turns over no problem (even in - 20 degree weather), looks nice, rides smooth, shifts into gear smooth, strong motor.

Paint is weak (rubbing against the car lightly could scratch it easily), dents extremely easy, too much plastic on car, after about a year and a half the car is extremely loud with rattles all over. Build the car a little stronger Toyota.

Scions R Kool Cars
By valval

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The 2007 Toyota Scion T C Is a great car.It has a sleek design and looks great on the inside& out. It is a comfortable and fun car to drive.I have had no problems with my car since my husband bought it for me in 2006.Toyota could of had put a better paint job on it.I have noticed small nicks of chipped paint here and there on my car.Other than that I am really satisfied and would recommend someone to buy a Scion....They are really fun vehicles to drive.They Catch peoples eyes and are looking and complimenting you on your car.

Fun To Drive Steering Wheel Options/Radio Hands Free Aux Plug/I-Pod/Phone Can be set up for Standard Shift if decide to change motor.

Paint Job Needs Durable Paint Job Option To Turn Off Airbags Needs More Safety Features Hydroplayne When It Rains

• SUV