2007 Scion tC Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific tC model:
Scion Review
By Nicole on 07/25/06 17:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The 2007 Scion tC is a great car. The ride Is awesome and the look of the car is adorable. The additional features that you can add are very affordable and very eye catching.

The Dual Sunroofs Are Sick
By lively_crab on 07/23/06 10:44 AM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I did not intend to buy this car. I stopped at a Toyota dealer after test driving a Subaru Outback and a Mazda3 and I liked them both. Well, the smoking black 2007 tC was just sitting there waiting for me. My son was chanting in my ear to test drive it (I think as a dare). It is a simply beautiful car with plenty of room for what I needed at a rock bottom price for a fully loaded sporty car. I bought it and now I just have to try to keep my 20 year old away from it. I love the handling, fit and finish, Pioneer stereo, easy controls, etc, etc.

Increadible Scion TC
By caseyscion on 07/18/06 11:39 AM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The Scion tC is an increadiable car. I went from a 2004 Toyota Matrix XR supercharged and the Scion has just as much power. The tC is a lighter car and has the acceleration that will throw you back in your seat wanting more.

Love This Car.
By Greg on 07/07/06 00:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just purchased my 2007 Scion tC and I LOVE it. It has a smooth ride and has so much space for all passengers to be comfortable. The design is great on this inside and outside, and I get tons of compliments on it. The controls are easy to use and the sound system is fantastic. Oh yeah, the moonroof and reclining seats don't hurt either.

Great Car
By Alexandra on 07/05/06 17:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just bought this car and I love it. I have no regrets about buying it at all. I love the style of it inside and out. It is very comfortable to drive and it gives me all the space I need. After test driving a couple of other cars I finally found the perfect car for me. I also love the fact that everyone turn their heads twice to look at it. If you want attention, this is the car for you.

The best car to buy!
By Rob B. on 07/05/06 13:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I recently purchised my tC. I have liked the tC since it first came out in 2005. For a car this small, it has plenty of torque and HP. I can haul four people and have the AC on at full blast and and it still accelerates like a dream. And the room is amazing! I am 6'4" and I fit without a problem. For the money, this is the best car to buy!

The specs are wrong at Edmunds.com
By Daniel on 07/03/06 13:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I just got this car at the weekend and love it so far. I got the TYC taillights, because I hate the standard ones (boring). The TYC's look excellent with my Nautical Blue. The TRD short-throw shifter is also excellent, a huge improvement over the stock shifter. The point of my review though, is that the 2007 engine is actually slightly tuned up, and the real figures for hp and torque are: 161hp @ 5,700 rpm (300 rpm lower than before). 163 lb ft torque @ 4,000 rpm (200 rpm lower than before). Those are the official numbers on the Scion site.

Best Car for the Money
By Chris on 06/26/06 23:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just bought an '07 Scion tC this past weekend and even though I've had my eye on one for a while, actually owning this car is much more of a joy than I could possibly have imagined. I had a '99 (new) Jetta for about 7 years and had lost the excitement of owning/driving my car quite some time ago. The tC's fit and finish are top notch and this car has WAY more power than I expected. Its interior layout is intuitive and all of the buttons have a solid, tactile feel. You really can't beat Japanese automobile craftmanship these days, especially Toyota. I thought about the new Civic Si but its design seems pedestrian compared to the tC. Scion really nailed the youth market branding. I highly recommend this car. Period.

Great Car
By Wayne S. on 06/12/06 12:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This car is just what we needed. I had a Miata and my wife had an Xterra. We needed something to take the place of both. She needed room for her cleaning business and I needed something that felt sporty yet a little safer than the Miata. This car has a dual sunroof, folding back seat, and comes with all the bells and whistles (like cruise and leather wheel, etc) What a fantastic driving experience, it is very nimble. Also, we have had the car 6 months now and do not have one complaint. CR stated that the car has plenty of space for a sporty car. The rear seat is actuallly sedan-like. All in all, could not be happier with it. It gets looks too.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.