Used 2007 Scion tC Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Scion Tc - Consumer Reviews

2007 Scion tC

View reviews for a specific tC model:

the tC rocks!!!
By rC-tC

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I loved the car ever since I saw the concept back in 2003. The styling was what caught my eye. I had wanted one ever since they came out, me and my babe went to test drive them and I knew I had to get one, so funny cause we test drove the tC cause of me, and my baby beat me to it and bought it before me, I bought mine a month later. This car surpassed by far all my expectations, everything about the car is great, the styling, the standard features, the comfort, the quality of the ride and the crafting and materials, and the economy, all around the tC is a winner!!! if you want to have a good sporty experience go for the 5 spd manual.

Favorite Features

The panoramic moonroof, the audio controls on the steering wheel, the iPod conectivity, the auto up and down on the power windows, reclining back seats, back seat room (HUGE), the SSP, customizable greeting message on the stereo, A/C controls, and the button to open the trunk from outside :-)

Suggested Improvements

I would have loved if the cluster lights and the a/c control and all the dashboard lights changed colors as well as the stereo.

Cool Car
By tim

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love my new tC, it looks good on the outside as well as the inside, it runs good, and you can add a lot of cool features to customize it to your liking.

Favorite Features

Sunroof and interior lighting.

Suggested Improvements

M?ore power.

More Bang for Buck
By Andree T

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Great car at a steal of a price. Handling is great; can take sharp turns quite well at higher speeds. Gas mileage is good; I get 28 (combined) while owning a cold air intake. Comes standard with cruise control, alloy wheels, sunroof, audio controls in steering wheel, automatic power windows on both sides, outside temperature gauge, ABS, keyless entry for automatic. If you enjoy attention for strangers this is the car to own; I always get looks from all types of people.

Favorite Features

The tC is very easy to customize in performance, audio, and body style. Audio controls in steering wheel.

Suggested Improvements

Needs better quality paint - paint chips and scratches quite easily.

Good Car To Buy!!
By osidedrums85

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought this car and it is amazing! It drives really nice, it looks cool and it is very comfortable.

Favorite Features

The dual moonroof, the alloy wheels.

Suggested Improvements

Needs more trunk space.

Great Car So Far
By Donald Henson

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the car Febuary 8, 2007 and as of today no problems, it is very fun to drive, easy to clean, and really comfortable. If you are thinking about purchasing one then test drive it and do it. They really are perfect cars for kids, I am 19 and financed it all on my own, with $2000 down and a credit score of 720. The payments are actually very cheap. Also has a great warranty, so far I love my tC.

Favorite Features

The double sunroof, hatchback, power up/down windows, Flint Mica paint, standard 17" rims.

Suggested Improvements

Have ones at the dealer with the supercharger installed. Take the spec version off the production line, it does bad for the car.