2007 Scion tC Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific tC model:
Sold on Scion
By 2nd tC on 08/27/06 18:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've just traded my 2005 Silver Streak Mica Scion tC for a 2007 Black Sand Pearl Scion tC. The other "econobox" and "pocket rocket" cars, while trading styling for fuel economy are NOT as practical or good looking as the Scion tC. Pontiac's G5 and Chevrolet's Cobalt lag FAR behind the tC in standards (AND offered options to bring them up to tC standards) and the Honda Civic Si is BOTH over priced AND overrated (been there, did that, NEVER again). NONE are hatchbacks with anything NEAR the STANDARD features offered on the Scion tC! Also, ANY car maker that forces daytime running lights on me (I'm 52 years old and know WHEN to turn the lights on) is BUMPED from the list IMMEDIATELY!

Putting Fun Back into Driving
By Steve on 08/15/06 12:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just got my tC three days ago and really like driving the car. We have a Toyota Sienna as the family car and wanted a small sports car to drive when only one or two of us are going out. I do not think you can beat the tC for value. It has great equipment and is very solid. My sons are over six feet tall and find it very comfortable. There is no sports car with as much leg room in the back seat.

Best Buy
By varsity714 on 08/12/06 14:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is the very first car that I have bought on my own. I love all the features for the price that I paid. It was incredibly easy to finance, since Scion provides finance programs for those who are first time buyers and the interest rate isn't outrageous. This is a great car with plenty of room for four passengers. I love it!

Awesome Car with an Affordable Price
By Kevin on 08/09/06 18:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just exchanged Sienna van for this coupe. It is really fun to drive, I test drove it three times before I bought it. The coupe is perfect for what I need with its great handling and speed. It also has great build quality. I don't need to upgrade much because most of the things I need come standard. I love the sunroof, it looks cool. This car also has a nice stereo. I cannot complain about the price. It comes with 17 inch alloy wheels! It's awesome. Thanks again for the Toyota build quality.

A Love Affair to Remember....
By The Burd's Nest on 08/09/06 08:43 AM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I first saw this car in 2005 when they first came out. I have researched it for over two years and bought it FINALLY last night! This car handles like nothing else I have ever driven! The steering is nice and tight and it has no skips in acceleration when you hit the gas. I would recommend this car to anyone who wants a sporty ride with out the huge price tag that comes along with so many other cars in this class. Even though I'm a new owner, the car has far exceeded any and all expectations I had, from the way it handles to the cars' interior layout and ease of use with the controls! I am having a love affair and my husband is sooooo jealous!

The Best Car You Will Ever Own
By Hayabusa4u on 08/08/06 15:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is truly the best car I have ever owned. The fit and finish are awesome. This car is very fast for a 4-cylinder. Finally, I dont have to floor the pedal to keep up a hill. I would recommend this car to anyone who wants a sports car that gets great gas mileage.

Great Value!
By Noisy on 08/08/06 01:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car as a replacement for my 2000 Focus ZX3, seeking something sportier, but not completely impractical. The tC came to the fore after some difficulty trying to nail down the local Honda dealer on a price (and availability) on a Civic Si. Both were in the running, but after a bit of time at the Scion/Toyota dealer, the quality of the tC and the great buying experience at the Scion dealership made it a no-brainer. Toyota quality/reliability (and the accompanying resale value) is gravy. This car is a tremendous value if you can restrain yourself at the options checklist, with power windows, locks, remote entry, great audio and God's own sunroof as standard make it a tough car to overlook.

Scion Review
By Bob on 08/06/06 16:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I was blissfully ignorant of the existance of this car up to a week ago. What a surprise! I've never seen a car loaded with the extras this car has for the price, and the 2.4L engine gives it surprising zip. I'm only surprised that there aren't more on the road. My 19 year old can't stay away from it.

Value Package
By Eric Yabumoto on 08/04/06 06:29 AM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I am 22 years old and straight out of college looking for a reliable way of getting around town. It came down to the Mazda3, Civic Si, or the Scion tC. The overriding factor came down to the overall package that the car gave me. The Mazda3 was asking for over $23,000 (OTD) with all the features I wanted and I couldn't stretch my bank account that far even though I know it was a solid car. The Civic Si has superior handling, performance, and interior design over the Scion tC but like the Mazda, was asking for a tad more than I wanted to pay ($22,000 OTD). I compromised with the tC paying just under $20,000 because of the value package being my overriding factor in purchasing the car.

#1 In Its Class.
By Chris on 08/02/06 21:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Whith the rising cost of gas and the lack of needing two SUVs. The Scion tC was the perfect vehicle for my daily commuter needs even with all four of my children.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.