2007 Scion tC Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific tC model:
2007 Scion
By Tayda on 11/06/06 18:14 PM (PST)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I recently purchased my 2007 Scion tC, and have been pleasantly surprised. It is not as luxurious as the 2007 Civic, however, it is roomier, and gives the sense of being more "open." I loooove the cabin space, and pick up that this car has. It you drive slowly, you actually average 25-26 mpg on the city. For what I paid, I got a VERY good car! I highly recommend it!

It is Hot!
By volcomqta on 11/05/06 17:53 PM (PST)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love my car. I have had my car for a month tomorrow. It is perfect for teenagers and young adults. It comes fully loaded. There are two moonroofs, and more than any one could need. The fuel economy is great. It takes me about $30 to fill it up. My car drives really smoothly, and I have not had a problem yet. It has a clean look. They are sporty and fun. I love my car!

Get the Shifter!
By Nick on 11/03/06 21:43 PM (PST)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have put only 300 miles on the car, but I love it. I drove it for two days with stock shifter and then had a short throw installed. It was the best money I ever spent, it makes a huge difference. I highly recommend this as an upgrade. Also, the strut bar has really stiffened up the front end. The accelerator is touchy and the hydraulic clutch takes a little getting used to. I still haven't mastered it yet. For the money, you cannot beat this car. But I truly think it is for someone who wants a inexpensive sporty car, not a touring vehicle. For those of you who are interested, 75mph = 3,500 RPM so don't be surprised on the freeway when there is probably a little more engine noise then you are used to.

Good Mix of Sporty, Practical, and Fun
By Harper on 11/02/06 11:32 AM (PST)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Driving of the tC is firm and there is plenty acceleration through the entire power band. Its styling is great. It gets good gas mileage even though you are having too much fun in the passing lane. It has an original look about it since not everyone and their mother is driving one.

6 of 19,760 people found this review helpful
tC - Best Buy
By Joe on 10/26/06 09:40 AM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I traded my premium gas guzzling, visually challenged for driving safety, 2006 Eclipse GT for a 2007 Scion tC and it is simply a great car. It has nearly all of the features of an "upscale Eclipse" minus the aero-kit, which worked itself loose twice in six months causing simply put: poor fit and looks. The Eclipse has more adrenalin but the tC is more consistent overall and has outstanding fuel economy using regular fuel. Its 17 inch wheels and wide rubber make it a gem for handling and turning.

I love my car
By CoreyTX on 10/23/06 17:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I test drove the Chevy Cobalt SS supercharged, Mazda 3 4-door and 5-door, Nissan Sentra Spec-V, and the Scion tC. I instantly fell in love with the Scion. I was also happy that it is made by Toyota. The resale value is high and it has excellent quality. I also like how you can get exactly the features you want without having to buy some expensive package. The price is phenomenal. I wonder how Toyota can stuff so much into such a great car and still make money on it at less than $18,000. It is so smooth, I feel like I am driving a Lexus. I have no "buyer's remorse" with my car, none.

OOOOOOOOOOOOH Yeah
By Katie on 10/15/06 18:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I was actually planning on buying an xA, and I test drove two of them, but I loved the way the tC looked...and once I saw the inside, I was in love. It's beautifully designed, it absorbs about a million times more shock and the ride is much smoother than the VW Jetta that I traded in for this car. Theres a lot more space on the inside than you would think from looking at the outside of it, and the moonroofs are just perfect. All in all, I feel like I bought a very sporty performance car for about half of what I might expect to pay for one. And Scion has about every warranty extension under the sun; the warranty I got was about $1,100 extra and it covers me for six years completely.

What's With This Clutch
By SOFLBULLS on 10/14/06 05:31 AM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Overall for the money, the car is quite adequate. The only option I have is side impact airbags. I also had the dealership add the pedestal spoiler and auto dim mirror. The mirror is cool as it throws off a great interior ambiance light that covers the entire center console. Those thinking about the footwell and cupholder lights, forget it and get the mirror. My little brother works at Circuit City and installed a great Double Din Kenwood CD player, adapter so the steering wheel controls work and Sirius...all for less than $400. DO NOT buy the satellite radio from the dealer.

Dear John, Am In Love with my Scion tC
By Danielle on 10/09/06 16:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love love my '07 Scion tC. I got Nautica Blue one. I'm in love with the color, it gets crazy looks. It is so fresh so clean. I've been wanting one for about a year and built one online every chance I got. It's my first new car. I had a Chevrolet Caviler, so it's a big change. I havent heard any rattling, but the wind in the back is starting to get to me. Other than that, I love everything about the car. I drive 45 minutes to an hour to work everyday and I love how comfortable it is. This is a great looking car for the ladies. Girls you have to get you one. It's a head turner!

Amazing!
By Jinxedyepiri on 10/05/06 16:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The new 2007 Toyota Scion tC is an amazing car. It's greatest feature is how smooth it is. My my Scion is literally as smooth as my friend's '06 2006 BMW 325xi! I live in Utah and drive a ton and the gas mileage is literally shocking. I'll drive a long distance and see that I barely used a quarter tank! Also, the interior and exterior are so cool :D . I love the double sunroof, it allows so much light into the car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.