'07 tC = Great Value
By Javed Uddin on
2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I'm 18 years old and this is my first new car. I was been driving a white '98 Ford Explorer for six months before I got this car. So obviously I don't have an enthusiast's experience with cars. I can still say though that this car isn't a Mercedez-Benz, nor an Infiniti G35, nor a BMW Z4 or whatever it's called. The quality isn't even close. However, it's a great car for the price. All the features are nice and the fact that it has a nice list of standard features is what made me get the car. Just don't get it in the black...or else I'll have to start a crazy rumor like the paint corrodes if you get a black tC. =-)
Favorite Features
I love the overall look of the car. It's very sleak. Both the interior and exterior designs are top notch. It's really a nice car. I think a lot of the reviewers here just got their car brand new so they are really excited and just rate every aspect with 10.0.
Suggested Improvements
Make next year's model have better fuel economy. But hey, you get so much for the price, no one cares. I notice a lot of teenage girls are buying this car. But it's not like last year's Mitsubishi Eclipse, which was dominated by female drivers. If the tC was like that, then I definitely wouldn't get it!