2007 Scion tC Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific tC model:
not worth the money
By jason vain on 08/09/09 13:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback Spec 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

DO NOT BUY A SCION. I have a 2007 scion 3.0 with the third supercharger and let me say it is a piece of junk and dealing with scion themselves is horrible that is why the saying "you get what you pay for" is soooooo tru. I paid $4500 for a s.c.that give you only 40 more h.p. and everything in the car just falls apart and when you tell scion what goes wrong they just point at you and laugh. So word of advice. DO NOT BUY ONE!!!!! TRUST ME>>>

Never Again
By Scion H8er on 08/18/07 13:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback Spec 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car without even test driving it. After a year, I have noticed problems with it. When you see a Scion, you think it would be a fun driving experience, after a year, I have came to conclusion that it is not much of a driving experience and the styling seems to be a bit bland. Reliability has been top notch but materials do not seem to be top notch.

I love my Scion tC
By Julie Stringham on 06/01/07 10:44 AM (PDT)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback Spec 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I compared several other cars before deciding on this one. None would give me the initial "umph" on takeoff I like (within my price range and MPG I need) except the Scion tC. It doesn't have a bunch of bells and whistles, and it would be nice if it gave me more mpg, but I love driving this fun car and it didn't break the bank.

I Love My tC
By quickchix on 11/29/06 20:16 PM (PST)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback Spec 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my Scion for a little over a year! I love this car. I was in love with it from the first time I saw a tC! Especially the tC With all the upgrades! It has great power for the import class. This is my first 5-speed and it is so smooth and easy to learn. It handles great and the 5-speed is a BLAST to drive The interior is HUGE for a car this small. It has plenty of room for four adults. With all the standard options plus all the add ons the car is still affordable and is backed by Toyota's reliability. It doesn't get any better than that! If I had to buy another car iI would most definitely buy this car all over again! I fall in love with it every time i drive it!

Scion tC Ratting
By SUE YANG on 11/21/06 10:49 AM (PST)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback Spec 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This vehicle from my experience, is very great car, because the handling of it is pretty good, it is very nice looking, the seats are very soft, and it gets good gas mileage for a 2.4L. The only thing that I don't like is the brakes are too sqishy. Toyota needs to work on the brakes. Other than that the car is very good.

Cool Car
By scion07tc on 11/07/06 12:51 PM (PST)

2007 Scion tC Hatchback Spec 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is a car that you would want to drive. The only reason you wouldn't want to drive this car is only because you're used to high high quality cars i.e. Porsche. But overall, this car is fun, looks good, and is reliable. I love this car so far and future modifications will make it even more fun!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.