2006 Scion tC Consumer Review: What is Wrong With the Car

2006 Scion tC - Consumer Review

2006 Scion tC

Base 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

What is Wrong With the Car
By John Markle on

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

After owning the Scion tC for over a year I think that this car is an awesome car to get and is the best car for the price range it is in. I have many suggested improvements, but the car is in my opinion much better than the Civic (my brother owns one and I have driven it in comparison) or any other car in the market. My main suggestion is that if you are getting a manual transmission to be aware that a new set of tires would be a great investment due to its ability to peel out easily.

I love the amazing number of standard features, automatic tire pressure warning gauge, etc etc. For all you manual drivers, the clutch is very forgiving and easy to use although a smooth shift from the passengers' perspective takes practice.

The A/C could be much better (I live in Arizona and in the summer it is not good enough), I drive a manual and it is VERY easy to peel out, The tires are not very sticky so when it is rainy it is easy to fishtail and almost impossible to accelerate quickly. The stereo system could be better.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review