2006 Scion tC Consumer Review: Mixed Feelings

2006 Scion tC - Consumer Review

Base 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Mixed Feelings
By las_crg on

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my tC a little over a year and have had no problems out of it whatsoever. It is still very fun to drive, even after having it a year. It is pretty spacious for a two-door car, but I will stick to four-doors from now on. It is a smooth, comfortable ride with no rattling or shaking. I just calculated my MPG and got about 28 city, 31 hwy, which is good but could be better for a small car. The sound system is great and the pioneer CD player and speakers are very high quality. The road noise is relatively quiet for having low- profile tires. Despite its sporty look, the steering is not very nimble. Overall, I have enjoyed my car, but it could definitely use some improvement.

Great Pickup Decent gas mileage Good sound system Comfortable seating Sleek, sporty look

More head room in back More nimble handling Back windshield wiper Better quality exterior (paint chips and exterior dents very easily) cazs