2006 Scion tC Base Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Scion tC Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific tC model:
My Scion
By taylor on 08/05/06 06:29 AM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

It is different. I like the size, it's not too small, just right. I love the panoramic sunroof. It gets attention everywhere I go. Fixing it up is lots of fun. The radio is cool too.

Happily Surprised
By Scionnut on 08/02/06 08:32 AM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car. It is very easy to drive even in rush hour and normal driving. Its suspension allows you to manuever much easier and with more control than any other car I have driven. I love the exterior customization overall looks. I am of the older generation and I was very happily surprised when I test drove this vehicle.

Great Car
By tony on 07/27/06 08:14 AM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The Scion tC is a better Toyota Celica. I added leather seats and a quick shifter and its the best new car I ever had, over the Mazda RX-7, Celica GTS, and Camaro Z28.

Scion tC
By kelsbels on 07/26/06 20:09 PM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The Scion tC has a great ride, but they could have fancied up the inside more. Scion could have made sure the rubber pieces on the outside were snuggly and securely fit as in around the windows ..etc... Having said this, overall this is a good car for the money.

One Great Little Car!
By Lisa on 07/24/06 19:40 PM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car! I'm close to 40 and thought that I wouldn't like this kind of car. However, it's fabulous and great to drive! I did have a rattle in the trunk but was easily fixed at the dealership. For the price, it's a great car!

Love It
By adam on 07/22/06 05:31 AM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Scion tC. I would definitely buy one again. It is the most fun that you can get for your money. No car is more fun driving around town. Its low end torque is amazing. The tires want to chirp. The stereo wants to blast. This car is a blast, and it's comfortable. It is great on the highway, too.

Super White tC
By swtc on 07/21/06 11:58 AM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This car is lots of fun to drive, it has good pretty good handling and the acceleration is nice considering its a 160 hp car.

Fantastic
By jay on 07/20/06 22:49 PM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This car is wonderful. It is fast, turns heads, and gets pretty good gas mileage for such a sporty car. I previously drove a Honda Civic and this just blows the doors off in comparison. In its price range, it is really untouchable. I spent a great deal of time comparing cars and was, at first, wary because I did not have much familiarity with the brand. Any trepidation I had was completely unfounded. My experience at the dealership was straightforward and low pressure. I strongly recommend that any person looking for a great looking and affordable car that handles well give the Scion tC some serious consideration.

My tC
By actstwo on 07/20/06 13:49 PM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is truly a fun car to drive. Compared to other cars in it's class, you truly get more bang for the buck with the Scion tC.

GO Scikotics!
By ScionAngel on 07/16/06 18:13 PM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car. I belong to Scikotics your friendly neighborhood Scion club and we all enjoy Scion. I recommend this car for all ages. Many love it for the speed and at all costs try to go faster. I myself am interested in exterior customization and perfection!