2006 Scion tC - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific tC model:
B-E-A-Utiful Car
By Philip on 10/12/06 09:03 AM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've had my tC for a little over a year, now, and I'm still in love with it. I first saw the tC in a commercial and I've loved it from the very beginning. It has an amazing exterior look and awesome customization features for the exterior and interior. I customized my tC with exactly what I wanted in a car (flint mica color, spoiler, fog lights, all- weather floor mats, interior LED lights, cargo net), not to mention the already standard features (sun/moonroof, great sound system, etc). It drives/handles perfectly and I could not ask for more in a car. I would recommend this car for anyone! It's fun to drive and I give it two thumbs way up!

review
By Jessica on 10/11/06 08:08 AM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I think the Scion tC is great, comfortable, and very spacious.

Typically Toyota
By FraVal on 10/04/06 18:17 PM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

My wife started out wanting a Honda Civic. She test drove a Civic and then we visited the Toyota dealership where she test drove the Scion tC. We bought it based on good looks, value, and its much quieter ride than the Civic. She has driven the car since 5/06 with no problems. The car is reliable (typical Toyota), comfortable, good on gas and always gets a second glance. The Scion's automatic transmission shifts flawlessly and has good power from the time tested Camry 4-cyl engine. I highly recommend a test drive, you'll buy one too.

Nice Car
By Sheel Shah on 10/02/06 11:35 AM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've had this car for a year. Done about 13,000 miles on it. I enjoy driving it daily. I love the sunroof and the moonroof and the alloy wheels. The car looks great..

2006 Scion tC
By beckstc on 09/23/06 20:15 PM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The 2006 Scion tC is a great car. It is fun to drive, well built, and has a great sound system. I love it.

Nice Car
By rissa223 on 09/23/06 18:40 PM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I really enjoy the Scion tC. I have had it for six months and bought it for my teenage daughter originally. Now, we're talking about buying her another one, because I just can't give it up. We were leasing an Infiniti G35, and I would have never dreamed that I would like something so much for less than $20,000 (and that was after adding some stuff like a TRD muffler, spoiler, rear, side-curtain airbags, and all-weather mats). It was time to return the G35 and get something else, but I think I'll just stick with the tC. It's a lot of fun. The only drawback is the dashboard interior - it looks cheap, like plastic. I have not had any problems with rattling or noise like I have read sometimes. This car is lots of fun.

I Love the Scion tC
By Barb on 08/26/06 06:52 AM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I was initially looking at a different vehicle, someone suggested the Scion to me as an economical car. I am so glad they did, I love the tC - the look, the color (Black Cherry), the price, and the great fuel economy. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking, it's a sporty looking car, I love the sun/moon roofs, it gives a great ride and has great pickup for a 4 cylinder!

Love to Drive
By needspeed on 08/22/06 00:44 AM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I recently purchased the Scion tC. I would give the handling and performance two thumbs up. I have had a lot of fun so far driving it and would recommend the car to others.

Excellent
By Wes on 08/10/06 05:37 AM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The Scion tC is an excellent car for the money. It is very fun to drive!

My Scion
By taylor on 08/05/06 06:29 AM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

It is different. I like the size, it's not too small, just right. I love the panoramic sunroof. It gets attention everywhere I go. Fixing it up is lots of fun. The radio is cool too.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.