Used 2006 Scion tC Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Scion Tc - Consumer Reviews

2006 Scion tC

View reviews for a specific tC model:

Best Car For The Money
By xJacobxDxCx

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've had my tC for almost 2 months and I'm very satisfied with my decision on the best car for the money. It has every standard option you ever need plus more. And the extras are great too. I got mine with a pedestal spoiler and Borla cat back exhaust. I love it. The tC is a great car in a lot of ways. It's very fun to drive, people like to look especially the ladies, and there is so much that you can use this car for. It is the easiest car to park and it's very fuel efficient. The standard audio system is exceptional.

Favorite Features

I love the body of the car even without the body kit or fog lights.

Suggested Improvements

Reduce the wind noise and give it more hp.

Great Car
By sciontologist

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The acceleration is very good. I only have 2,000 miles on mine but have not experienced any problems. I have seen only one other tC on the road (in Ohio). I like the availability of reasonably priced accessories on the Internet.

Favorite Features

The engine, good sound system, comfortable seats, and reclining back seats.

Suggested Improvements

It could really use a 6th gear. It would have been nice to have the mirror- mounted turn signal lights wrap around to be visible from blind spot.

Scion tC - WOW
By Shawntae

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I first went to test drive the tC, after I did, that was all I needed. I got a good deal well within my budget. If I want very good mileage it is imperative I was premium gasline, which is pricey these days. The handling, the features, and every design feature this car has is great, I love it, I'm glad I got it.

Favorite Features

Probably the stereo, the display changes colors, the steering wheel has radio controls also, and the car is very illuminous.

Suggested Improvements

I would like to have a release for the hatchback within the car, instead of just on the key. That way if the car is already running and I need to open the hatch I don't have to take the key out to use the button. I'd prefer different speakers too, I like my music loud. :)

Scion tC
By Stephen S.

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I looked at a lot of cars the Scion tC has it all. It handels great, has excellent power and has a great look. Plus it's fun to drive.

Favorite Features

The sound system is awsome. I like how Scion has a ton of options to choose from when you are buying.

Suggested Improvements

None

Great Second Car
By Buddy04

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I really like this vehicle, it is the perfect second car. It's great for short hops around town, or on the open highway, too. The build quality and the exterior styling sold me on the car.

Favorite Features

The exterior design and comfortable ride for a vehicle this size.

Suggested Improvements

I would like a heated seat option and leather upholstery.