Used 2006 Scion tC Consumer Reviews - 235 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Scion tC - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific tC model:

A Lil' Something
By KEITH

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Ever since I got my Scion it has been fun to drive without worrying about refueling. $10 dollars get more than half tank and with today's prices I fill up with $38 dollars, that's on super premium. That's why I love this car!

My favorite feature on this beautiful ride is the moonroof. It is out of this world! Come on it's got two of them, one for you and one for your passangers.

I don't have really much to suggest, but maybe a make it a little higher in the back for my passanger's heads. A hatchback is a hatchback, what can I say?

My Scion tC
By clamjellytoast

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Scion. It handles beautifully. It's gas mileage is great. It has a roomy interior for me in front, and for my friends in back. I drive a lot, and I always look forward to time on the highway.

The sunroof is awesome. I also enjoy the iPod connection that lets me control my iPod from the steering wheel.

Best Car For The Money
By xJacobxDxCx

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've had my tC for almost 2 months and I'm very satisfied with my decision on the best car for the money. It has every standard option you ever need plus more. And the extras are great too. I got mine with a pedestal spoiler and Borla cat back exhaust. I love it. The tC is a great car in a lot of ways. It's very fun to drive, people like to look especially the ladies, and there is so much that you can use this car for. It is the easiest car to park and it's very fuel efficient. The standard audio system is exceptional.

I love the body of the car even without the body kit or fog lights.

Reduce the wind noise and give it more hp.

Great Car
By sciontologist

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The acceleration is very good. I only have 2,000 miles on mine but have not experienced any problems. I have seen only one other tC on the road (in Ohio). I like the availability of reasonably priced accessories on the Internet.

The engine, good sound system, comfortable seats, and reclining back seats.

It could really use a 6th gear. It would have been nice to have the mirror- mounted turn signal lights wrap around to be visible from blind spot.

Scion tC - WOW
By Shawntae

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I first went to test drive the tC, after I did, that was all I needed. I got a good deal well within my budget. If I want very good mileage it is imperative I was premium gasline, which is pricey these days. The handling, the features, and every design feature this car has is great, I love it, I'm glad I got it.

Probably the stereo, the display changes colors, the steering wheel has radio controls also, and the car is very illuminous.

I would like to have a release for the hatchback within the car, instead of just on the key. That way if the car is already running and I need to open the hatch I don't have to take the key out to use the button. I'd prefer different speakers too, I like my music loud. :)