2006 Scion tC - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific tC model:
tC is a beautiful thing
By Michael on 07/20/05 12:01 PM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This car is a great starter car for kids, it is also a great tuner with unlimited potential. Its quick!

2006 scion tC
By BSR.Motorsports on 07/19/05 17:54 PM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

best bang for the buck bar none! The standard options for this car are above ecceptional for a mear 17k, this car is equiped with features more like a 23k sedan. interior room is fantasic with enough room to fit 4 6' guys no problem. The dash is nicely appointed with satin silver finishes and a cool flip up door that covers the pioneer stereo. Performance is fantastic! keep in mind it is not a v8, but the 4 banger has enough guts to put a smile on your face. The handling is awesome with a little under steer when pushed but much less than most FWD's. steering and brakes are very positive with a secure feeling for the street. TRD sway bars and springs would be a good option for racing.

Most bang for your buck
By paul3mac on 07/19/05 16:09 PM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

At around 19,500 after taxes/tags, you can't beat the comfort and performance of the 06 Scion Tc. I absolutely love every minute of driving it

Scion TC
By Angela on 07/18/05 10:29 AM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased this vehicle several months ago and so far I am satisfied with it. I love the design of the car, but the driver seat sits strange next to the window and it seems you have to sit a ways back or it seemes as if in the windshield. It is very sporty and seats are not very comfy at all. It has pioneer stereo in it and I replaced it because even though Pioneer it was the cheapest and sounded horrible. The gas mileage seems really high for a small 4cyl car. I get less than it says I should. The 2 sunroofs are neat and only one opens and it is very loud when open. The ac is also very loud when on. The car is cute and it great for the money and is dependable because it is practically Toy.

Scion tC rules!!!!
By bryan on 07/06/05 17:57 PM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The car is sharp, it runs great, and I haven't found one thing I don't like about it yet

Love it!
By Julie on 07/05/05 18:37 PM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This little car handles so well and has plenty of pick up when you need it. It does have 2 blindspots but if you adjust your mirrors well you should be fine. It is a fun car to drive and great stereo sound. A lot of car for your money.

I Love my Scion
By JBo on 06/29/05 11:43 AM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I would've easily paid A LOT more. I am still amazed they are priced so low ...and the extras that are included ...wow! I traded in a 3 year old $50,000+ vehicle for the scion and don't regret it.

Just a great car
By Donald on 06/29/05 10:46 AM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have enjoyed driving this vehicle since the first test drive. It has all the capability's of sports car, and the looks of an expensive luxury coupe. People do not believe the price I paid. Took it on its first road trip (a 1600 mile round trip). Having cruise control on a 5sp was nice. From full (F) to very close to empty (E), i was over 410 miles before i filled up. The added performance parts made by toyota and put on by toyota does not affect the warranty, which makes the little extra power and performance handling awesome. Oh yeah, how could i forget the reclining back seat. unbelievable.

Sweetness
By Eric on 06/27/05 16:50 PM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

How much better could a 17000 car get? It is the best value around.

Great Car-@ a great price
By Dave on 06/25/05 08:56 AM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I've had the car for almost a year and love it! I am getting better milage than the EPA. On trips I get from 31 to 34 MPG (EPA rated at 29 hwy) The only item I would change is to add a 6 speed. On the HWY another gear would be nice.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.