2006 Scion tC - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific tC model:
TC WOW
By TC on 09/17/05 17:34 PM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I researched the TC for months before I bought it, and was impressed with the reviews and ratings of the TC. When I bought the TC I was even more impressed, their is no car out on the market that you can buy that even comes close to the bang for the buck that you get with the TC. The interior is neat and well designed and the outside is sporty enough to turn heads on the road. I have no complaints about the car and would recommend it to anybody looking for for a coupe.

Awesome car, Terrible dealership
By Lourie on 09/15/05 09:18 AM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I got my car in June, and I absolutely love it! I got it for a great price, and it is so much fun to drive. Theres so many aftermarket parts too, so it's extremely easy to customize your car to make it solely yours. I got hit pretty badly toward the end of August in my car, and I wasn't hurt at all, which was pretty surprising. And much to my surprise, the car wasn't too expensive to fix either. Overall, I don't feel like I could have made a better choice buying this car.

Perfect car (MPG & FUN)
By Dave on 09/12/05 15:20 PM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I replaced my 96 Ford Probe GT with a lowered (TRD springs) dark blue, 5- speed Scion tC. Its perfect, quiet, gets great mpg, and looks the part. Everyone that has looked at it thinks I made a great purchase and they are all right on the money. My first 331 miles netted 28.4 mpg. It should get better with a good break-in to! I also had heated seats and floor mats added but nothing else. I suggest you look at it if your in this market because you get Toyota build quality and some great looks to boot. Also with it being a hatchback you can't believe how much stuff you can get in one to. Buy one they rock!

Great bang for your buck!
By Wheels8716 on 09/11/05 10:12 AM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Great fit and finish with nice exterior details. We get stopped all of the time with questions about the car. Looks great in silver! The tC has a very good ride/handling balance. It is a firm ride, but not bone jarring. Great performance for a 4cylinder automatic. Fun to drive and I would recommend to anyone.

06 Scion tC
By roxy on 09/10/05 18:43 PM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Bought for my daughters 16th birthday. She loves it and so do I. The money spent has no equal for the accessories that are standard.

great car, for a great price
By Rashed on 09/07/05 17:39 PM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first car, and I love it like a child. We can't expect a lot with a price tag of $17,000, but we get a lot. The exterior design is beautiful, with a mix of the BMW 5-Series and a Volvo. I think Toyota hit the jackpot with this one. I am not the only one who is in love with the car, anyone who drives or rides in the tC thinks about auto theft, and in fact I have had someone try to steal the car... It was a bad day. The sound system is amazing, interior is beautiful, with very comfortable seats, and great gas mileage, I would deffinently advise you to consider buying this beauty.

Not Just For Teenagers
By Sue on 08/30/05 09:27 AM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have read all the reviews about this being a great car for teenagers, but I'm in my late 40s, and I love it, too! Roomy, dependable, FUN to drive (we old-timers like to have fun rides, too, you know!). Great interior design, especially the radio cover and SSP choices for audio. Lots of room in back for teenage kids + gear, and very comfortable for them with the reclining rear seats. Plenty of storage space, especially with the rear seats folded, and more than any other vehicle I've ever owned with the front passenger seat folded. I went looking for a cheap, high gas mileage, family car, and feel like I have a luxury car!

Dream Machine
By Leo on 08/27/05 23:18 PM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Absolute dream to drive. Interior is roomy, comfortable. No road noise. handles on the road like a charm. Sporty, yet practical. Would recommend it to anyone who likes a comfortable yet exciting ride. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.

Solid Car that's Stylish too
By billy on 08/22/05 15:54 PM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This car is my first new car purchase, after graduating college I was looking for a stylish looking car that would be reliable as well. The scion tC is that car. Pros: Great looking, nice stereo, quick for a 4-cyl., interior design is stylish, back seats a roomy and all seats are comfortable and this car defenitly looks more exensive than it is (will get expensive when you add options like I did) and you can customize it. Cons: loud engine, rims scratch real easy, small trunk (but who really cares about trunk space). Overall I give this car a B and it is the perfect choice for a first car.

Excellent Car
By jscion on 08/12/05 16:58 PM (PDT)

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The Scion tCis wonderful. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the price range of $20,000 dollars. It's the best car under twenty grand and it handles great.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.