2005 Scion tC 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Nothing else comes close.

2005 Scion tC - Consumer Review

Base 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Nothing else comes close.
By Dan on

2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased this car new three years ago because it was by far the best bet for the money. I have driven it coast to coast with everything I own and my dog in it. I have driven it in ice and zero visibility. I have left it in the pouring rain with the sunroof and windows open. At no point in the last 40k miles have I been disappointed. It is very much a toyota, and it is cheap. I have read through these reviews and have been shocked to see people listing things like lack of power, cheap materials, and "I can't work my iPod and drive at the same time" type criticism. If you want the perfect car, you had better look to BMW or Audi. This is a Scion, built for good looks, value, economy.

Favorite Features

I love everything about my car and can't wait to see what they have in mind for the redesign. This car still makes me smile evertime I get in it.

Suggested Improvements

I hope the good folks at Toyota don't lose focus on the initial purpose of the marque. Resonable quality is getting hard to find these days.