2005 Scion tC Consumer Review: Great Car!!

2005 Scion tC - Consumer Review

Base 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Great Car!!
By OMork06 on

2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Bought my Scion about 6 months ago. It's been the best decision I could've ever made. The only thing that was a concern was the 50,000 miles already put on the engine. With the miles already on engine, it runs great with its powerful 2.4 engine but wouldn't hurt to go a little faster. The car looks great stock! Bought mine slammed about 5 inches off the ground and takes corners like a champ! Great on gas, especially when I drive from PHX to LA about every month. AC comes in handy with the 120 degree weather in the AZ.

Sunroof, looks great droped with stock rims (even though I put 18" black w/chrome lip rims on it). A/C is made by Toyota so what more can I say. Great with highway MPG. Love the rear fold down seats for more room when I make road trips back home. Engine runs great when engine is well over 130 mph.

Pick up speed is not too spectacular (super charger should help out a bit). City MPG is normal - cold air intake should bump that up, wish I didn't have to go aftermarket to make the car that much better. But I guess I'm asking for a 15 outta 10. Can't complain at all, but upgrades will help.