Great Car!!
By OMork06 on
2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
Bought my Scion about 6 months ago. It's been the best decision I could've ever made. The only thing that was a concern was the 50,000 miles already put on the engine. With the miles already on engine, it runs great with its powerful 2.4 engine but wouldn't hurt to go a little faster. The car looks great stock! Bought mine slammed about 5 inches off the ground and takes corners like a champ! Great on gas, especially when I drive from PHX to LA about every month. AC comes in handy with the 120 degree weather in the AZ.
Favorite Features
Sunroof, looks great droped with stock rims (even though I put 18" black w/chrome lip rims on it). A/C is made by Toyota so what more can I say. Great with highway MPG. Love the rear fold down seats for more room when I make road trips back home. Engine runs great when engine is well over 130 mph.
Suggested Improvements
Pick up speed is not too spectacular (super charger should help out a bit). City MPG is normal - cold air intake should bump that up, wish I didn't have to go aftermarket to make the car that much better. But I guess I'm asking for a 15 outta 10. Can't complain at all, but upgrades will help.