2005 Scion tC Consumer Review: Fun and Safe!

2005 Scion tC - Consumer Review

2005 Scion tC

Fun and Safe!
By goofy11 on

2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I owned this car for nine months and really enjoyed it while it lasted. We had no problems with the car when we bought it from a friend.

The car drives and handles very well for an affordable car. I took it to the track a couple of times and it surprised a professional driver on how well it handles and manages to keep up with a modded Subaru sti, honda s2000, and even a corvette in the corners (although it didn't have the power to keep up on the straights). The car has very good performance for the price. I recommend the manual.

The reason why i didn't own this car to long is because it was totaled in a freak accident at 70 miles an hour, however I was able to walkaway completely unharme

The handling is amazing for a car in this price range. Big back seat for a two door car. (I'm 6'2" and could easy fit back there, and the seats recline!) Versatility of the hatchback trunk. Good looking car.

Could use more power and a 6th gear. Steering wheel (which they updated next year) needs somewhere else to honk the horn rather than along the wheel, way too easy to accidentally honk while going around a corner. needs more head room. its no to bad for me in the front but its a little short in the back. I had the radio volume button stick so that it wouldn't go down. I was able to take the radio out myself though and clean the button and make it good as new.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review