Used 2005 Scion tC Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Scion Tc - Consumer Reviews

2005 Scion tC

View reviews for a specific tC model:

great car
By michaelj

2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Outstanding car. Have had no problems with 8000 miles so far. The fit and finish is of Lexus caliber.

Favorite Features

Handling, style and interior/exterior quality.

Best Car!
By Sara

2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

We bought my 17 year old sister this car for her birthday and it was the best investment. Other then it taking forever to locate a Scion tC. This car is well worth it. It's amazing that all of the features come standard, since I had to pay more $ to upgrade my Acura RSX with the same features. It is so much fun to drive and such a head turner. I've had a lot of cars and I would trade my RSX in in a heartbeat for this car! Bonus: The first 3 oil changes are free! You can't go wrong with the price and the overall quality of the car. The cars are just very hard to locate, because of their popularity.

Favorite Features

Sun-Roof (even over the back seats!)

Suggested Improvements

We put a rear spoiler on the back of my sister's car, but it's not really noticeable. That's the only thing that was not worth the extra $$.

Don't know what this means?
By What does this mean?

2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

A fun and inexpensive car to drive and own.

Favorite Features

The interior controls and look and feel.

Suggested Improvements

Tough to get in and out if you are "large". Hatchback is hard to unlock at times.

scion tc 2005
By tonyamorrow

2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love my little car it is good on gas and it is sharp. People always stopping me wanting to know what kind of car is it. It has been very reliable

Favorite Features

radio, the roof

Suggested Improvements

floor mats dont last too long

2 day old TC
By nicky

2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

As far as sales and the actual purchase at dealership,i wasnt that pleased with my experience. this includes my final total price for the vehicle which includes trade-in/ taxes/ and upgrades, and the way the dealerships go about selling you this vehicle. Scion has geared and marketed this car to be a no hassal no haggle buying experience. But that wasnt the case with my situation. But did, in the end get a vehicle that meet my expectations performance wise. The car handles great and has a nice heavy/solid ride,although my ride is a little noisier due to the upgrade in 18" low profile rims. but thats expected. Body design upholds an expensive look. the more upgrades the sportier your look.

Favorite Features

Exterior/Ground effects, general body design interior/Illumination feature,upgraded steering wheel

Suggested Improvements

Add retracting/folding side view mirrors lacks dash design, very lean but boring design.