Used 2005 Scion tC Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Scion tC Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific tC model:

MY TC
By LHM

2005 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car. It drives like a high performance luxury car. Very affordable. Fuel efficient with plenty of power.

The sporty look. The great value for the price. Power moon roof is excellent feature.

Would be nice to have lighted vanity mirrors.

SWEET
By Paige

2005 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My husband and I looked at 12 different cars before deciding on 3 for my daughter to choose from. She picked the Scion with no reservations. And we bought it feeling good about her choice. This car has nearly every safety feature a parent could want. It is incredibly easy to drive, daughter just got in and took off. For a first time driver this is a great car. The value and quality for the price was wonderful! We purchased a car with practically every option available and still were well under 25K. Highly recomend car and dealer. Great car, great people.

light enhancement, stereo, overall sleekness, daughter thinks the car is "sweet"

interior cloth a bit on the blah side, have to have daughter' s all re-done, maybe offer "OnStar" as well.

Great Car!
By Eleni

2005 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have had this car for a couple months and I love it! This is my first coupe and I was a little hesitant but I am am glad I went with the scion. It has tons of space.

Style, moonroof.

Gas mileage. I have 2500 miles on it and I am hoping it gets better.

I like it alot but...
By tom

2005 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

my review about my scion tc is... My thougts on the scion tc are very skattered. If i could have control of the car i would first off put more horsepower. This car needs to have at least 220-230 horsepower, it would attract more people, because people love speed. Affordable is another thing even if the car comes out with 230 horsepower and its now $18,000-$19,000 (starting) its worth it. So my review of the car is basicly all i need is horsepower everything else about the car i like alot but always end up bein left behind the crowd in traffic.....

digital climate control, tiptronic shitfter, sunroof, seats how they fold completely down(hahah), blinkers on the mirrors it makes the car look more classier...

DEFINITLY ALOT MORE HORSEPOWER PLEASE!!!!! this car is top shelf looking wise but the alot more horsepower is needed ...

How can they do this
By sstaszak11

2005 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I still can't figure out how you can get all of this car for around 17,000. It has the look and feel of a luxury car with power everything. The panorama moonroof is a great feature. I've read some complaints about road noise and/or engine noise at higher speeds, and maybe I'm just used to the sounds of my old Saturn, but this car seems extremely quiet to me. I made it a point to drive with the radio off to see if I could pick up any noise. Nothing. I cannot stress how much I recommend this car

Quick acceleration, Panorama moonroof, 17" Stock wheels(Everyone thinks I bought custom rims), Overall quality

Still cant find a driving position that feels right. I wish the drivers seat went back just a little further. Drivers rear side blind spot will take some getting used to.