2005 Scion tC - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific tC model:
Awesome Car
By Slamms on 07/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This car is a blast driving and just standing next to it. Toyota put together a solid car that is fun and fast!!!!

Love it!
By hwijono on 07/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This car is really good value in terms of style, design, performance and speed. It has been two weeks now and I have no complain. Had a Honda EX previously, this car cost about the same as a Honda. Not much cheaper.

Best Car on the road!(for <$20k atleast)
By JSVH on 07/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is the best car I have ever been in. It feels like a Lexus, the standard features are amazing. This car is rock solid! Powerful engine and fun to shift stick make driving a true pleasure. I look forward to every drive. This is one of the best stock stereos I have heard (aftermarket is better however), the MP3 ability is better then a CD changer IMO. The little touches really shine in this car (ex: the AC knob is cast aluminum and the little light on it fades from blue to red as you change the temp.) The rear seat has more room then many compact 4 doors I have been in! It still has not set in that I really own this car, it is too good for me. ;-)

Awesome car
By ffoureye on 07/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This has to be the best value for a car. Just look at the list of features and the base price stays the same. This car is as fun to drive as everyone says it is and well worth a look if you are in the civic class.

Can't Go Wrong
By smk2310 on 07/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

If you don't like getting noticed, don't buy this car. I haven't been able to go from point A to point B without someone rolling their window down and asking about the car. While not the fastest car on the road, it handles great, the ride is smooth, and the driver seat(although no power seats) is very comfortable. The back seats have plenty of leg room, however the head room is tight, but then again you will never be sitting in the back if you buy it. I got the sub put into my car, and was very happy with the quality. Overall I LOVE IT

Pure Fun TO DRIVE
By ff7raven on 07/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This car is just plain fun, no ifs, ands or buts about it, it is just fun.

nothing but great
By maluhhree on 07/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

i was so pleased by the scion. it was the most convienant car for that price i've ever seen. i love everything about it.

Best Bang for Your Buck!
By JROE on 07/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

You get so much car for the money. The car looks like it cost much more. So far (one week) the car has proven quite fun to drive. It has plenty of pick up and go and cruises at 75MPH with no effort. Pretty good performance for a four cylinder. Handling is tight and the steering feels good. Although it's hard to find the perfect car, this has a great combination of sportiness, performance, looks, price, interior room, and standard features. I spent considerable time checking out other cars in this class (Mazda3, Corolla, Sentra, etc). The Scion tC is the best bang for your buck hands down.

WOW!
By tc lover on 07/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Sweet car... It is as attractive visually as it is reliable. The price is very appealing and is very reasonable. The tC will inevitably become the leader in its class.

Good Buy People!
By KnotKnyce on 07/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I had this car for a whole week now and I'm loving everyday with this vehicle. The excitement that I get when driving this car is knowing that I'm the only one in my area with this car. Real Head turner.