2012 Scion iQ Consumer Review: I love my lil iQ

2012 Scion iQ - Consumer Review

Base 2dr Hatchback (1.3L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

I love my lil iQ
By amadcow2 on

2012 Scion iQ 2dr Hatchback (1.3L 4cyl CVT)

I was attracted to the iQ for the gas mileage at the onset, but quickly grew to admire the little car. The final decision to buy my iQ was made when my wife asked my children; 'What car do you see your dad driving?' The answer made my choice clear; 'The iQ' So I'm now driving a nice purple iQ with the following at time of purchase: Lowering Springs, Anti Sway Bar, Fog lights, Spoiler I put in the following aftermarket: Pioneer AVIC Z140BH, Injen Cold Air Intake I love my little iQ. It's peppy and handles very very well. I'm mostly happy with the gas mileage, knowing that it will get better as I break in the engine.

The ride is smooth (esp with the lowering springs and sway bar) and much bigger than the size. I love the way the car handles. You do feel very connected to the road.

To quiet all of the comments, Scion absolutely needs to offer a 5-speed manual transmission. That alone would make this car legend... wait for it... ary.