2012 Scion iQ Consumer Review: Cute, Roomy, Gas-Efficient & T

2012 Scion iQ - Consumer Review

Base 2dr Hatchback (1.3L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Cute, Roomy, Gas-Efficient & Technologically Friendly!
By nikegal on

2012 Scion iQ 2dr Hatchback (1.3L 4cyl CVT)

I'm 5' 11, this gives me plenty of head/leg room! I work out of my car, so that is a important. 37 mpg both city & highway driving. That in itself is a reason to jump on in! Turns on a dime so you can get out of even the tightest spots easily. My view in all directions is phenomenal, unlike my Mini that had blindspots. I get a lifetime plan which includes free oil changes regular maintenance, plus, I also get roadside assistance. It has a 3 year/36k warranty. There is a nice pull-out drawer under the passenger seat for your laptop. The power windows go completely down with 1 touch, & I also have radio controls on my steering wheel. My iPod sounds great and the bluetooth is clear & easy!

The ipod port and the ease of use. Also the push button phone answering ease, as well as, the windows!

A little more cargo space would always be nice, though I understand this is intended to be small. A glove compartment is needed, especially since we women like to have space to store our "stuff"! A roof rack would be a great option also for road trips and the ability to carry more. Though I am not complaining about the gas mileage, I am sure Scion could squeeze a few more miles per gallon out of it than 37. Otherwise, I am happy!!