Used 2007 Saturn VUE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Saturn VUE - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific VUE model:

Saturn Vue Green Line - Reliable!
By Sally

2007 Saturn VUE Green Line 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 4A)

I bought my 2007 Saturn Vue Green Line new, right off the showroom floor & it's been an extremely reliable vehicle for me. I've got 158,000 miles on it & it still runs great. Had some repairs once it got over 100k miles (air conditioning fan housing & front wheel bearings, & at 150k miles the shocks/struts) but it's been mechanically sound & had no other issues. The exhaust system is original & in great condition. And I love the "no rust" plastic outside - still looks nice. If Saturn was still in business, I'd buy another one when this one quits on me!

Great automobile
By k796812

2007 Saturn VUE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought the car new in 07. Other than routine maintenance I have had almost no problems at 150,000 miles. Surprisingly fast for what it is. I average approximately 25mpg on the highway.

GM Knew Better
By everyseason

2007 Saturn VUE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have a 2007 Saturn Vue 2.4L that the timing belt broke and caused my engine to fail. I am now looking at a $4000 repair bill. GM knew about this engine and the timing belt issues and still has refused to do anything about it. States have tried to get a recalls, however, GM has fought the issue. My engine blew going down the hwy. How safe is that. GM shame on you! I am embarrassed to be a granddaughter of a GM dealer for over 60 years. Never again will I or my family buy GM!

Fix the issue with the cars

No problems ever
By bobv11

2007 Saturn VUE Green Line 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 4A)

Fifty thousand miles and never a problem. Gets routine maintenance as directed in the manual. My lifetime average for both city and highway driving is 24.5MPG. Great for a SUV!

This car has been one of my favorite cars. I mostly drive it in the city, but have taken it on long and short trips. I love the hybrid features, such as shutting down the engine at stops and battery-assisted acceleration. height adjusting drivers seat.

This model and brand is out of production.

Bought Used Love It
By nicevue2007

2007 Saturn VUE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Overall I really like the car. The Honday V6 has plenty of power yet gets great mileage. A dependable car, but more suited for smaller people. Great for around town or short trips (3 hours). Again, probably more comfortable for smaller people. It's compact, interior space is decent, seats somewhat small. Good features, everything within reach for driver. Moderate road noise, car has a few interior noises mostly caused by plastic folding cargo box in back. Recommend for second family vehicle with small children or older couple. Not ideal for large people.

Great mileage, handles well in traffic and parking. Cozy, lots of power, good asthetics. Dependable Honda engine/transmission. Low maintenance. Accomodations for child safety seats.

Folding cargo tray in back needs noise dampening/anti-vibration. Slightly larger front seats. Rear seats lack support.