Used 2006 Saturn VUE Base Consumer Reviews - 17 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Saturn VUE - Consumer Reviews

2006 Saturn VUE

View reviews for a specific VUE model:

reliable car
By kim

Great car
By Michelle

2006 Saturn VUE 4dr SUV (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This car has been great, especially for camping trips with my two large dogs and boyfriend. I've had only one minor problem with it. About one year in; the starter was sticking. I took it to the dealership to get it fixed (it was still under warranty) and I haven't had any problems with the car since. It's fun to drive, and feels more like a car than an SUV. The gas mileage is also pretty good for the size of the car. The turning radius is amazing, which helps in small spaces. All in all, I'm super happy with this vehicle. I plan to drive it until the wheels fall off!

Spaciousness. Also love the foldaway plastic grocery bag holder in the back, which ensures that my groceries don't fall all over the spacious trunk area.

Not the best in the rain and snow (about as good as my old Honda civic). Some the of the interiors could be better, though still an improvement over earlier Saturn models.

I LOVE MY SATURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Kristyg327

2006 Saturn VUE 4dr SUV (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This is my 1st car that I have bought on my own. I have had it over 3 yrs n not one problem. Monica was PERFECT at her job. I have replaced my tiers a cpl mths ago. That's the only thing i have needed to do. I want to get a new one but I don't know if im ready to let go. :(

EVERYTHING :D

ummmmmmmmm nun that i can think of at the moment

Very good car
By grobby

2006 Saturn VUE 4dr SUV (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased car new a year ago. First American car purchase. This is an excellant car. 06 buyers lucked out as Saturn put many upgraded features in it. Almost a completely different car than previous models. Car is easy to drive, quiet inside and fairly comfortable. I am glad I bought it. No problems to date.

Ride, XM radio, leather seats, sunroof

A bit more power from the 2.2 engine

good so far
By grobby

2006 Saturn VUE 4dr SUV (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car new a year ago. It's the 2.2 engine. Leather seats and sunroof. So far this has been a great car. I have 22,000 miles on it. I know others think that it is load inside, I actually don't. The car handles well and gets good gas mileage. I think that 06 Saturn was the best small SUV on the market at the time. The 06 had a make over both inside and out. I think it looks much better than the earlier models. I drove them all and settled on the Saturn. I really enjoy it

Leather seats, XM radio, handling

Wish I had purchased an automatic